Get access to resources to learn about and help manage your persistent or chronic ITP
For US residents only
No matter your coverage, we're here to help
For those patients who may not have prescription drug coverage, the list price of PROMACTA per month is as follows:
- 50-mg tablet dose - $10,921.67
- 75-mg tablet dose - $16,382.51
- 25-mg tablet dose - $6,035.45
- Based on 20,722 approved claims identified between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for all relevant payers, including commercial, government, and/or other third-party support. Patients with government insurance are not eligible for the Universal Co-pay Program; any information about these patients’ co-pay may be a function of their specific benefit design as applicable to the product.
These programs are available to PROMACTA patients regardless of insurance type
How much can PROMACTA cost?
If you are looking for the cost of PROMACTA with insurance, coverage information, support programs, and/or free product trials, Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) can help.
If you have been prescribed PROMACTA, you may be eligible to receive a free 14-day supply by mail to help you begin therapy. You will need to complete a PANO Service Request Form (SRF) to see if you qualify (for US Food and Drug Administration–approved uses/indications only).
Get started on Day 1 with a free 14-day supply of PROMACTA.
Novartis provides eligible patients with a temporary supply of PROMACTA. Contact us at 1-800-282-7630 to get more information.
To enroll now:
Call 1-800-282-7630 or visit Patient.NovartisOncology.com.
If you have private or commercial insurance...
Universal Co-pay Card
You may be eligible for immediate co-pay savings on your next PROMACTA prescription.
- Eligible patients with private insurance may pay $0 per month
- Novartis will pay the remaining co-pay, up to $15,000 per calendar year, per product*
*Limitations apply. This offer is only available to patients with private insurance. The program is not available for patients who are enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state health care program. Novartis reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this program without notice. For full Terms and Conditions, visit Copay.NovartisOncology.com or call 1‑844‑PRO‑MACT (1‑844‑776‑6228).
To find out if you are eligible for the Novartis Oncology Universal Co-pay Program today:
Call 1-877-577-7756 or visit Copay.NovartisOncology.com.
Low to no co-pay for Medicare patients
- 70% pay $10 or less—and 59% have a $0 co-pay†
†Medicare patients are not eligible for the Universal Co-pay Program. The information about Medicare patients’ co-pay is a function of the Medicare benefit design applicable to the product.
If you are uninsured or underinsured...
Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation
The Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (NPAF) may help provide access to Novartis medicines if you are experiencing financial hardship and/or have no third-party insurance coverage. You may be eligible to receive your Novartis medicine(s) for free.
To be eligible for NPAF assistance, you must:
- Be a US resident
- Meet certain income requirements
- Have limited or no prescription coverage‡
If you are seeking NPAF assistance for the first time, you must submit the PANO SRF.
To learn more:
Call NPAF at 1-800-277-2254 or visit PAP.Novartis.com.
Click here for additional support.
‡Exceptions exist for individuals with limited prescription coverage. Please be advised that access to the medicines distributed through the Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc., is free of charge to all eligible patients.
Receive personalized support to help you in your treatment journey